Gloomy Wednesday!

January 25, 2012
Dear friend,
The weather sucked today. I mean, it started of as a beautiful rainy morning and then boom, UGLY SUNSHINE. Really tired and sleepy to articulate words right now and I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's so magical and beautiful and gaaaaaaah I need to read it. After this.
Lol thinking of books I have to finish my 52 Books Project..on Saturday. Hopefully. Divergent will have to wait :)

 Shawn and Ecks! My morning buddies! :D
 Saw Haemi and showed her my damaged Chaz :(
 Haemi and Elim!!
Peach, Chin and Justin! 

 Hey Kate!

 Lol Peach took this okay.. :))
 Me playing with photoshop and my love for The Marauders!
LOL MY SOCKS

I have a crap load of pictures of Peach in my camera that has to be posted in a different post. It'll have to wait though, I still haven't finished reading books for my English and Filipino book reports. *sighs* I wish I could stop procrastinating and have the energy and motivation to put my studies first. I wanna watch Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries and omg City Hunter!!! lulz I can't wait for summer already. argh.
Sleepy,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine