Happy Friday!


January 22, 2012
Dear Friend,
Because Fridays are always happy :)

Started the day finishing my crappy English paragraph only to realize our prof didn't come. Huzzah!

Had lunch with my bbs Rosie, Ecks and Shawn! Shawn kept waiting for the ice cream man to pass by. The green one's avocado :D

 Gem's nails are so pretty!
 Since the Chinese New Year's comin' up our school had dancing dragons and that...mascot. Idk I don't like that Chinese mascot, dragons I can deal, just not that guy in purple.
And look! I took a picture of a photographer taking a picture! #sofiejustlikestotakepicturesofpeopletakingpictures
 Teehee. The inner photographer snapped photos of things outside the car window. The sky was lovely.
Then we ate at Moon Cafe! Mexican food for me please!
Gem. Haha
My burrito!! Mmmmm!
 Joey's Pizza! Forgot what you call it but he said it was mega spicy!
 My girlfriend. loljk Jowe!
 The cupcakes aren't from Moon Cafe though, we just passed by a small cake stall and used my awesome ninja skills to shoot it! lulz
 Oh hello Mochi!! THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH. I only want to buy one because they're so CUTE. ACK. SO CUTE.

After that we wen't to CYF and we were just so happy yaaay nothing hurt!
Achi Bebs! 

I want to sleep,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine