Random, Useless Day!

January 19, 2012
Dear friend,
Lots of photos for this post! Huzzah!
  
Rosie, Ecks, Shawn and I had lunch together yesterday and they introduced to me this quaint little shop/restaurant(/idk what you call it but it sells food okay), just in front of school.
They called it their "little New York" because in some way it sort of resembled those small, indie, New York coffee shops. Lol I'm not sure since I've never been to New York but I've seen pictures and gif and movies and omg I just really wanna go to New York aaaaaaaaahhhh.
Shawn being pretty :)
The thing I like most about the store aside from its atmosphere and oddly pleasant reggae music is the light from the window. The chairs are designed to face the streets and the light is just gorgeous. 
Anyway, this is Divergent by Veronica Roth, all I can say for now is that if you loved The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and if you're craving for a more romantic dystopian setting, then this book is for you :)

Kat, Jowe, and Chin!! They're so pretty I just have to share them to the world!

At night I went with Haemi and her date! Hahahaha! They've been together for 3 months now.


 Isn't he adorable??
He also likes to flirt a lot btw....
 And omg we saw Aidx and Shievar too! They're very much into peace signs right now, it's kind of their signature pose. :))))) ily guys =))

I'm ending this blog post with this beautiful man. We're going to get married soon, so expect wedding photos any time now!

Haha.
Happy days,
Sofie



 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine