Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

image
Sofie!ReviewsBooks
January 16, 2011
Dear friend,
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare was brilliant. You should read it. It broke my heart, shattered my soul and practically left me with a void I could not fill. My poor shipper heart can only take so much you know. My Will and Tessa. 
Cassandra Clare has obviously written a wonderful, passionate, incredible love story. I mean, it’s not mainly about love but omg the love and angst andunresolved sexual tension between Will and Tessa just kills me. She writes it down so perfectly it’s so easy to lose yourself in its pages except when Jem’s there because I really don’t like Jem 
It’s incredible. I’m not a fan of love stories but omg this book. It has just the right amount of love and action and mystery. It’s not solely based on love but I wish it were because of WILL AND TESSA.
WILL AND TESSA. TESSA AND WILL. I SHIP THEM SO HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING. 
I remember being so emotionally unstable during my P.E time because I was internally crying because I JUST WANT WILL AND TESSA TO BE TOGETHER OKAY THAT’S ALL I ASK CASSANDRA THAT’S ALL I NEED
Be still my shipper heart,
Sofie
2/52
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine