Please call me Bellatrix

January 14, 2012

Dear friend,

Today was nice but I gotta blog about yesterday since yesterday was more productive :D

Spent the evening with my slaggy slag Haemi and the talented Aidx Paredes!! Huzzah!


They kinda look good together, eh? :))


lulz but we look better together!! lol

Blah blah blah we spent talking about books and music at Coffee Bean and all the while taking pictures of Aidx's tea (lol it wasn't photogenic enough), Haemi's caramel something, my Double Chocolate Frappe and of course, our cameras!


Aidx's Starbuck's planner that should be mine Haemi and I doodled on. Although Aidx did that page :)) If you get a chance to hold this planner don't forget to look at January 20 :))


My Frappe! Call me Bellatrix <3

We were supposed to make a stop motion but most of the time nothing legit happens when Haemi's with me since we both end up laughing and asking each other, "Now what?"
But thank goodness a legit photographer was there to bore us with his amazing creativity that we just sorta ended up taking pictures and making it semi-legit. :D
Aidx is so talented he makes my heart hurt.


My sexy bbs <33

We also went to Fully Booked but I don't have pictures here I mean I have but Haemi would kill me since she has so much derp in my camera lol  the bookstore doesn't allow us to take pictures and I love Fully Booked too much to break their laws.

It was an awesome Friday the 13th,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine