my boy builds coffins he makes them all day

January 11, 2012

Dear friend,

I wonder why whenever I write to you I'm always tired. I feel sleepy, weary and omg I just want a bed right now.
My brother just got up and he looks exhausted, it's quite funny actually.
Anyway, I don't know which one I'm going to upload for my 366.


Just a plain one.


With birds + text


Just the birds!

I really don't know which one to use for my 366. My brother said I should just use the plain one because the one with the text is ew because the white thingy is too white and the one with the birds is just too obvious but the cloud is really pretty though :D

I might use the plain one.

I took this picture with nervous fingers and an unsteady heartbeat, that's why I couldn't put myself in the middle. I was walking on the overpass on the way home and took a shot since the sky was having its golden hour and omg I remember being so scared and thinking someone would just grab me from behind and steal my camera.
Sigh.
Just one of the downsides of living in a third world country, but oh well! I got a picture and was unharmed so that's good.

Waking up,
Sofie

11/366
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine