The Edge of Seventeen

February 15, 2012

Dear Friend,

Had an exhibit with HIV! Hahaha jk, his name's Aidx, as in the STD.
Anyway! He's an amazing photographer and me and my friend got to visit his exhibit last month!
Huzzah!


Went to Harley's for dinner with Haemi! I'm lovin' the pirate flag.


The burger was okay... hehe

Hi Aidx! You looked really dapper! :D Congrats!!

 Aidx is soooooooo lucky he met David Guison! dskjfjdsfkjdskfjdklsjfkldjf

 whoever you are I would like to meet you and shoot you dfjkldsjflds
 lol Aidx talking....
 I guess I have a thing for portraits of people who smoke, the smoke is just too lovely and um..don't get me wrong or what but I find it magical LOL.

End! It's a shame my Text Tool doesn't work. I miss adding text to pictures.
Anyway, I'll edit/upload more photos soon!

Belated Happy Hearts Day!,
Sofie


 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine