Indecisive.

February 17, 2012
Dear Friend,
I was supposed to edit and upload a number of photos when I was with Haemi and we had an accidental "shoot" in her room but once I started scanning and then editing the photos I was wrapped with indecision.



I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE I SHOULD UPLOAD TO FLICKR OR IF I SHOULD EVEN UPLOAD IT TO FLICKR.

I'm dying. I can't decide. I think they're both...ugh.
Idk what I did to it I was too caught up.
DJFKLDSJFJDSFKJDFJDSF
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
ACK.

I don't know if I should just take away the trees in the first picture and stick with the tones or what or prefer the second picture omg there should have been fairies in the second photo but it looked scary when I placed it so idk...
JDSFKLDSJKFJDSFKJSDJF

Frustrated,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine