GUESS WHO BOUGHT A BOOK YESTERDAY!

March 13, 2012

Dear Friend,

I bought a book yesterday!
Yaaaaaaay!


That's right!
I just bought The Fault In Our Stars by the amazing John Green, author of Looking for Alaska which is a brilliant book by the way.
I have't started reading it yet since my exams have started and I gotta prepare (lulz)
But I read the first part and I instantly cracked a smile.

"Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided that I was depressed, presumably because I rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infrequently and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death."
-John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

I can't help but think, "Omg I can relate I love this book already".
Except my mother doesn't think that I'm depressed (and I'm not, just emotional haha) and lol I don't eat infrequently. 

John Green is amazing. Looking for Alaska moved me in a way that it somehow changed my perspective in life and goodness, Alaska and Pudge, I can't even explain how much I love their relationship. 
It's the best what if  book I have ever read in my entire life. And An Abundance of Katherines, such a sweet, sweet book :D It's one of those books that leave you smiling like a loon and makes you wish to read it again.

Off to edit pictures for a friend,
Sofie

 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine