Happy Thursday.

 March 22, 2012
Dear Friend,
Hunger Games movie today!! 
To ease the long delay I'm going to have since I wanna rest next week celebrate the release of the movie I'm going to post outtakes from this week's shoots!

These are just outtakes, some photos I took that I won't include in the "final set". Haha. The editing processes in the photos don't exactly show how I'm going to edit each set since I'm one of those unfortunate people who are too indecisive to choose whether or not this one or that one should be used. This is me just playing around with Photoshop again : )

This is Ecks and we had an Alice in Wonderland that sorta turned into a fairy tale-classy-brunette-Cinderella shoot! It was so fun and easy to shoot Ecks! She's such a natural and she's too pretty for words! Idk why, but I love how you can still see the tripod at the background, perfect for outtakes!

The Jarabelo Twins!!! Klyde and Karl! Haha. It was pretty awesome shooting them since Karl is such a great model and Klyde helps with the angles and the light and all those photography things that I can't find the right words for. He's a photographer too so you go check him out! The twins are amazing, I learned tons from them, thank you Haemi for bringing me along! :))

Lulz. Again with my indecisiveness. I couldn't think which one would be a better outtake. The tones are sorta vintage-ish, film-ish? Idk what I did but I hope I find the right colours/tones to suit this set. #crossingmyfingers

And Mika!! Isn't she lovely? We had like, five sets of shoots for her in one day! I'm so excited to edit them and post them here.
lulz I was planning on taking a shot of her inside the car but the reflection kept insisting on being a part of the photo so yeah, it happened.

It was tons fun shooting people, it helped me learn more about photography and what I really want to do with my life. No matter how minute or big the shoot is, I'm glad I'm learning things :)

Getting ready for The Games,
Sofie

 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine