Punching in a Dream

March 4, 2012

Dear Friend,
Lulz. Pardon the random title, I couldn't think of anything else and I was listening to this song by The Naked and Famous and well...click!
Long Photo Post! 53 Photos :D
I have tons of folders in the computer and as I was looking for photos to edit and files to delete I came across this set.
The pictures were taken a year ago,  March 3, 2011 but were edited just last week. 
This is my batch and this is my Davao Christian High School. :D

I remember having our "Physics Olympics" with our incredible teacher, Sir Desi! One of the funnest things I've ever done 'cause mostly I was just taking pictures of people having fun!
 I'm very much in love with Black and White pictures at the moment! Also, black and white also adds that "classic-long-forgotten-feel" that instantly makes me feel nostalgic. 
This is probably my favorite photo of the bunch! I edited this photo last summer and I made it bright and colorful unlike this one.
 Looking back at my old photos made me realize how I was such a noob (I still am though, although I reckon I'm about 10% better :))). I can't ever take straight photos!
 Aytz and Jowe! 
 NO STRAIGHT PHOTOS! I feel rather embarrassed right now because omg they're just really bad.
Ack. But I guess that's part of growing up as a photographer, you make mistakes and learn from them. 
 Claaaaaaaaaaaang!  She's probably the most adorable person I have ever met! 
 The hotdogs were delicious! 
 Oi! A kid! Haha! 
 Every time I see this picture I keep wondering what Sir Joel was thinking....
That pretty girl over there at the right side? That's my awesome friend Lichelle and I miss her sooooooo much!

Looking back at high school made me remember so much happy and bittersweet memories. Most of my life happened here and most of the people I cherish I've met here.
Lol thinking about high school right now reminds me of how much of a slacker I am. I hated doing activities (lazy arse over here!), sucked in PE, crammed too much during Chinese exams, thought I was in love with a guy who doesn't even know me, went to school without a pen, arrived at class super late and sleeping in whenever we'd go to the AVR...the list can go on and on!

Alas my high school experience wasn't perfect. I failed, I passed, I failed again, I attended summer classes, I failed, I passed, I slept in class, I ate in class...bla bla bla.
I'm sleepy.
Gosssssshhhhhhhhh I'm too random.

Anyway, my writing isn't going anywhere (I know I fail as a writer now please leave me alone lol)
Have you heard of One of the Boys by Katy Perry, the song, not the whole album. I'm shaking my head and hoping it goes on with the tune right now.
It's a lovely song btw.

OKAY!!!!!! The point is, if there is a point that I wanna make here, I love my High School.
Every bit of it. Mostly. 

Forever sleepy,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine