Bye February.

March 2, 2012

Dear Friend,
Is it odd that I'm writing in a Center Alignment? I'm not sure if those are the right words and that's the correct noun or what, I'm sleepy and a bit pissed at life at the moment so pardon the lack of exclamation points that show how usually cheerful I am.
The pictures were taken on Feb 29, a lovely leap year.
Haemi took this guy in the blue shirt.

My slag Joey got interviewed. Girls were hitting on him taking his video and they didn't even notice Jowe, Kat, Kat's friend (sorry I forgot her name! I reckon it started with a letter "I". I bet it was Ivy), and I!
My guuuuuuuuuuuurlfriend!
Pretty Shawn.
My friend too a picture of me sleeping on her lap. Haha. 
Dropped Hannah to where she can go home and lulz crossed streets with Joey and was scared to death because there were lots of cars and ugh I just hate crossing the street without the pedestrian line.
Anyway, went home and stuff.
I'm ashamed at the lack of enthusiasm for this post, this was a lovely day. I guess I'm stressed out and incredibly tired and ugh my eye bags are dark and huge.

Photo-talk. I had quite a difficult but thoughtful time editing these pictures, thoughtful because I enjoyed playing with the tones and the light and every time I edit a picture it sort of perks me up and makes me smile but difficult since I'm cursed with the inability of making up my mind on what to do with the pictures. I wanted to edit more pictures but the light varies with each photo and it was getting increasingly frustrating to get the right vibrancy without making it grainy and making the people dark and ugh I totally ruined some pictures when the shadows were too dark and you can't see their eyes anymore.
Not that any of you is going to see most of my disastrous pictures :D 

This isn't my favorite editing action at all. I should stick to black and white, they make me happier.

Hoping March will be awesome,
Sofie

 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine