Draft Draft Draft

April 9, 2012

Whoa. It feels like forever since I last posted.











 This is just a rough post because I've been stuck with post processing and I feel like I'm wrapped in a state of inertia. I haven't been doing anything especially this Easter Holidays, just lying around reading books and listening to music and lulz I watched The Grudge with my bro! Haha, anyway, hopefully things will get more productive :D

These are Karl and Klyde Jarabelo, they're both incredibly amazing and talented it was easy to shoot them even though we've just met!  I'll make a proper post when I've racked my brains for proper post processing techniques and when I'm truly, truly happy with le pictures :)


And of course, this wouldn't be possible without my gorgeous friend, Haemi!! :D lulz she dragged me into this :)) 

Tired,
Sofie
 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine