Hunger Games x Taters Abreeza

 
 Huzzah!
Last March 22 I, together with my amazing fellow photographers Haemi, Hannah and Aidx, was able to go and help my friend for The Hunger Games Blocked Screening by documenting the day :) 












 Haemi!
 
 






 We even handed out prizes for the lucky viewers who were witty and fast enough to answer the questions!



 
 
 
One of the unusual things I did was asking people to smile before they went to their seats and let me take a picture of them! It was fun to see the people excited for the movie as well, make me totes happy :D
 
 
 

 My friends goofing around!





Check out the girl wearing the skirt's shirt! Le Hunger Games! 





 And this is by far my favorite Hunger Games fan ever! She even wore a shirt and tied her hair like Katniss'.
Hi Charisse!!! :D

The experience was both tiring and gratifying because I was able to do something that I love to do: take pictures of Hunger Games Fans. It always tickles my fancy and when I meet a fellow fan of The Hunger Games and see people coming to the cinema early and excited for the movie never fails to make me giddy with excitement!
Although it really was exhausting.
Nevertheless it was a fun and such a humbling experience!

Work

 

Copyright © 2010 Queen of Derp All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine